Charming period 3 bedroom flint cottage nestled in the delightful village of Warham, just 3 miles from the bustling harbour town of Wells-next-the-Sea. Family-friendly & pet-free, this spacious cottage makes a great base to explore North Norfolk's many attractions, beautiful beaches, stately homes & the Norfolk Coast.
As part of our “We’re good to go” accreditation, we have introduced extended periods between ‘stays’ as well enhanced deep cleans for the safety of our guests. Our change-over day will vary to allow for these measures.
To view our ‘live’ availability calendar please visit:
Believed to date back to the 1700s, Chapel Cottage offers light & airy accommodation with plenty of space for couples & families to relax & unwind. The cottage retains many original features including exposed beams and pammet floors, whilst combining the comforts of modern living.
Accommodation - at a glance
- Village location, just 5 min drive from Wells.
- 3 bedrooms (1 king, 1 double, 1 twin).
- Living room with log-burning stove, TV, satellite & blu-ray player. Second reception/reading room.
- Large enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Warham Horseshoes (gastro-pub) 200 yards away.
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric oven, hob, microwave & fridge.
- 2 WCs. One with roll-top bath with handheld shower & separate downstairs shower-room.
- Private, off-street parking for 2 cars.
- WiFi & 100% cotton linens included.
- Travel cot, stairgates & highchair for younger guests.
- Pet & smoke free.
Six guests may sleep in comfort in the three generously sized first floor bedrooms. There is also a bathroom with roll-top bath. Downstairs has two sitting rooms, a separate dining room, kitchen & shower-room. The cottage has been decorated & furnished with love & attention to detail. Outside there is a large secluded garden, with ample off-road parking.
It's quiet village location makes it a great place to get away from it all, yet it is only a few minutes from Wells-next-the-Sea.
Warham is a charming village with traditional flint cottages and a great gastro pub. Nestled near the river Stiffkey with views over rolling countryside, it's just 3 miles to the glorious North Norfolk coastline & the soft sandy beaches of Wells-Next-The-Sea. Easy access to the nearby Norfolk Coast Path and nature reserves makes it a great base for birdwatching and walkers.
- Pub 0.2 miles, shop 2.5 miles.
- Wells beach 4 miles.
- Situated just 3 miles from the popular harbour town of Wells-next-the-Sea & 2 from Stiffkey.
- Just 4.5 miles to Holkham Bay.
- Ideal for visiting the medieval pilgrimage site at Little Walsingham.
- Small playground 150 yards from the cottage.
- Norfolk Coast Path is approximately 1.5 miles walk.
Distance to nearest pub/restaurant: 0.2 miles
Distance to nearest shops: 2.5 miles
Close to so many wonderful places to go and see. The cottage was homely, superbly kitted out with lots of lovely touches and so much attention to detail. Would highly recommend this cottage in summer or winter, with family or friends.
The cottage was ideal for a family get together - it was clean and obvious that the owners had made every effort to provide home comforts. Dealing with the owner was easy and she made sure that we had all information about the cottage prior to our arrival. The village pub was great too!
The cottage is very well equipped and cosy, and so many beautiful walks nearby. The owners couldn’t have been more helpful. They really went out of their way to make our stay as easy as possible. Thank you Helen!
Well equipped, lovely garden and in a good situation for lots of Norfolk’s key spots.
We loved our stay at Chapel Cottage - we didn’t want to leave! Fantastic cottage - cosy, the beds were so comfortable and great location!
Lovely stay at Chapel cottage. Cosy cottage with space for all 5 of our family to relax and enjoy our break. The position is great for exploring all the wonderful places to visit along the north Norfolk coast. Thanks to Helen and Ian for a lovely stay.
We loved every minute of our stay - what a beautiful cottage in an idyllic location. The owners have clearly thought of every last detail to make this a true home away from home - if not better!! Would definitely recommend!
- Weekly rental during peak seasons
- Change over day is usually Friday
- Rates are inclusive of 100% cotton linens & towels, Wi-Fi & heating
- Please note that Chapel Cottage is smoke & pet free
- No parties & booker must be 25 years of age
- Sorry non-smoking & no pets
Check In Time: 16:00
Check Out Time: 10:00